Thursday, October 26, 2017

Writing --The Near Future

I will reveal my cover for Orc in Winter this weekend! It will release at Thanksgiving. I may put it on preorder just so I have a set date. I like my original cover but thought I might go for a more romantic look. With a castle.

I started a new Diaspora Worlds book ( I thought) but I'm thinking it won't fit for steamy romance since the most dynamic characters are a bunch of kids. I may decide to run with it as a kid's book. It could also go into the Starlander world. Maybe I'll post it on Wattpad for a while.

Since the market for ebook romance is so crazy, I've pretty much decided to write what I want for a year or so and not worry about sales!

Though I have had a great Free promotion for Her Cyborg Awakes. I put it free on all vendors after a quarter with Amazon KU. Since Oct 8 I have had over 1k downloads and only dod a Fiverr BKNights promo. I generally have good sell-through for free promos, so that was exciting. An old book, too!

Like a good indie writer, I took advantage of a sale and booked edits for June and October 2018. So SOMETHING will get published! I'm too cheap to ignore the deal! I have another book halfway finished in the Orc fantasy world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...